Get More Details
Send us your contact info and we’ll get back to you in 24 hours.
Dover Ultra Compact, Linear Motor Stages
Double the accuracy, not the cost
The Mini-MAG (MMG) line of positioning stages blends the ultimate in performance, reliability, and value, delivering nearly twice the accuracy at virtually the same cost as standard-grade options. Short lead times can speed up your time to market or give you greater machine uptime. The MMG will help you build a better machine—faster.See How it Works
Features & Benefits
- Discover the smallest package size using direct drive linear motor technology in 1” travel positioner
- Attain lower cycle times with most powerful servo motor design in small form factor
- Increase throughput with fast settling thanks to stiff cross roller bearings
- Achieve stable scan motion through Dover precision design
- Customizable and stackable design ensures fit within unique applications
- Get best-in-class accuracy from high resolution encoder feedback and servo control
Dover MMG vs. the competition
Thanks to its superior stiffness, the Dover Mini-MAG linear motor stage is an ideal motion platform for imaging applications. See how else the MMG outperforms the competition, below.
|Max. Acceleration (m/s2)||55||39|
|Max Velocity (mm/s)||1,100||1,100|
|Peak Force (N)||23||12|
|Continuous Force (N)||7.7||4|
|Accuracy +/- (um)||1.5||1.5|
|Bi-dir. Repeatability +/- (um)||0.4||0.4|
|Flatness (um) TIR||3||4|
|Straightness (um) TIR||3||4|
|Encoder resolution (nm)||1||10|
|Dimensions (mm)||80 x 92 x 22 mm||102 x 82 x 25 mm|
Dover has implemented a Quality Management System in accordance with ISO 9001:2008 for the Design and Manufacture of Precision Positioning Products and Motion Systems
View the Mini-MAG ultra-compact stage dimensions across travel sizes from top, bottom, side and end perspectives.
|Stage||Travel (mm)||Motor||L (mm)||N||A (mm)||B (mm)|
|*No inner mounting holes|
25 mm Travel vertical payload capacity is 200g. For Z applications requiring larger payloads, the optional counterbalance kit is required.